Wednesday, October 6, 2010

One of a Kind Coming Soon to Toronto-Get Your Discount!

Hello internet friends. Just wanted to let y'all know I will be participating in the Toronto One of a Kind Show and Sale this coming November 25-December 5th, 2010 with Vintage Baby Revival. I'll be in the Rising Stars section as this is my first year participating in the show-so I thought this would be the best place to start! I hope that some of you will be able to visit me. Please take advantage of this discount offer good on the price of admission to the show.

2 comments:

  1. This is really wonderful! I'm planning to apply to the Spring show, although it is rather late. I'm so anxious about creating a good application. Are you going to blog about the build up to the show or are your fingertips going to be too busy knitting? I would really like to hear about your experience as a Rising Star and wish you great success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Ola! I am trying to keep the blog up to date and milk the OOAK for all it is worth! Why not? We work so hard to get there and I am just so excited to be in it. I think you should just be yourself and let yourself shine through your application. Mail it and then forget about it-if you can. There is always something exciting on the horizon in the world of craft!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails