Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Guest Bloggers Wanted!

Hi All,
I am looking for ladies and gentlemen that are interested in guest blogging a piece on your personal experience with depression and how craft has helped "treat" your depression. If you think that this sounds like something you'd be interested in sharing please shoot me an email
junctionknitting (at) yahoo (dot) com

The purpose for sharing your stories is to help give strength and inspiration to those that may be experiencing a similar mental health problem and need to get help, or to those that have gotten help but need a place to see that they are not alone. Depression is an isolating illness and I believe that one way of effectively reaching out is to do it by way of internet-ya know that series of tubes!

Your entry just needs to be a couple of paragraphs, some photos would be appreciated, and you can be anonymous if you want to. If you would like to be identified please let me know how, and if you have a website, blog or shop you'd like me to link back to I can do that for you as well.

All the best in health and craft,
Melissa
a.k.a. LadeeBee

2 comments:

  1. I loved the posts I have read here today. I have linked up to your posts through my recent post at http://mommytymegifts.blogspot.com I would love to be a guest blogger, if you are still looking. You can read about my story at my blog- I can relate, but in a different way... I hope you continue to write and inspire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment and your words of encouragement. I am definitely always interested in guest bloggers to write on the topic of creativity and its relationship to those that are trying to over come mental and physical health issues. I will be taking a look at your blog. Just get in touch with me at junctionknitting(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails