Friday, October 8, 2010

New 'Zine About to Bust out on the Scene!

I just love how the world of handmade encompasses the globe and makes me feel instantly connected to individuals as far away as Australia. I have been drawn to Australian designers for a while via Etsy. I don't know what it is, but when I like something lots the artist happens to live in Australia. I am finding reasons to visit down under more and more. Thankfully if your budget is as limited as mine and travelling to the other side of the globe isn't an option at least you can sample a little of this and a little of that by shopping online and connecting with artists through the various outlets on the webisphere. During my daily internet travels I came across an exciting 'zine that is about to make its debut on the handmade world. Allow me to introduce you to:

*bespoke* is an Australian Zine by the handmade community : for the handmade community.

I find it so exciting to get in on something right from its birth so I didn't hesitate to show my support by preording my first issue. The first issue is due out October 18th and you too can order your copy by clicking here! I just love the cover art on the first issue. 
Jessica Van Den, the woman behind *bespoke* is also seeking submissions and ideas for content for upcoming issues. As the tagline says "by the handmade community, for the handmade community". 
You can also find *bespoke* on Facebook and you can follow the creator Jessica Van Den on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails