Sunday, September 5, 2010

Swatch A Day #3

Well, to me it is still Saturday, even though officially it is 1:35 am on Sunday! Here is swatch #3:
Bobble Rib
Multiple of 8+5
Rows 1,3, and 5: P5, *k3, p5* rep *to*
Rows 2 and 4: *K5, p3*, rep *to*, end k5
Row 6: *K2, MB [(yo,k1) 3 times, turn to wrong side, sl 1, p5, turn to right side, sl 1, k5, turn to wrong side, (p2 tog) 3 times, turn to right side, sl 1, k2 tog, psso (bobble complete)], k2, p3* rep *to*, end k2.
This is not a particularly flattering image of my swatch as the bobbles got a little pressed up to the glass when I scanned them. I believe this is my first time making bobbles. I thought it would be hard, but it was actually quite easy. Once I did a couple of bobbles I had the pattern memorized and could accomplish the pattern pretty quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails