Saturday, October 17, 2009

Spoonflower, It's a New Drug.

Yellow Scallops by Wonderfluff
(now a part of my fabric collection)

Yeah, like totally man. I'm diggin' Spoonflower. We can all be textile designers thanks to this cool site. I ordered some fabric off Etsy from the shop Wonderfluff who gives credit to Spoonflower for being the printer of this artist's design. Being the curious crafter that I am I had to check out Spoonflower's site for myself. How can I resist a name like Spoonflower?Sounds like heroin to me. I could be right. I can't stop myself from looking at all of the amazing designs that artists from around the world have submitted either for sale or for pure eye candy. Page after page of enticing designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails