Monday, March 8, 2010

Did You Know That You Can Zibbet?



What is Zibbet? It is a new marketplace to sell your handmade goods online. Currently this rad new site is in its infancy and this is just the perfect time to get in on it. I find Zibbet to be an incredible place to sell my buttons and I was able to take advantage of a great promotion on a premium account. For $7/month I get unlimited listings and no commission is taken on my sales. You can stock up your shop without any fear of what's to come when you open your bill at the end of the month, it is always the same! Also, the team at Zibbet is really tuned in to what the sellers want and work hard to meet those needs so your shop can be all you want it to be. Grab a premium account for yourself while it is still $7/ month because in a couple of weeks it is going up to $15/month.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I remember being taught how to knit when I was about 18 years old and of course ended up with about 30 squares of different colours. I said I would put them away and maybe try and sew them together to make a cute baby blanket. :) Never happened! I do remember that I felt so relaxed while I was knitting and would love to take it up again, especially seeing all the avenues that can be taken to make your own yarn. Sounds like fun and such a rewarding feeling once you use the yarn that you actually made yourself.
    Your yarn looks awesome and I love the variety of your blog.
    I too am from Toronto and use to live by those black lions, but they weren't black at the time.:)
    Have a great weekend.
    LauraB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LauraBelle,
    It is never too late to take up a new hobby. Be careful! I warn you that knitting can be addictive. I really do love it and anyone that wants to learn, I am happy to help. It is a nice way to relax, connect with others, create, be stimulated through your senses, and feel rewarded. Lots of activities can provide this for us, it is just a matter of finding what is right for you. I hope everyone at least tries crafting, just explore the creative side a bit.
    Thanks for your compliments! I hope you'll keep reading my posts from time to time and you'll be inspired to get crafty too.
    --Melissa a.k.a. LadeeBee

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails