Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hive Creative Challenge DeVine Neck Warmer

The Hive is having a challenge for all of its members: submit something that you have created that has been inspired by the fall season. The winner takes home the glory and a $50 gift certificate to Amazon.com. If you are wondering what the Hive is then it is time to buzz on over find out! Just click HERE 

This is my submission: The DeVine Neck Warmer
This knitted and lined neck warmer was created with a luxurious Diamond Yarn wool and finished with a vintage fabric lining and hand made coconut buttons. I created it about a year ago, but this is a new piece that hasn't been shared with my fellow Hivers. Enjoy! (ps don't forget to click "like" on the Hive)








3 comments:

  1. I think that this is so lovely!! I hope that you win the prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really funky!! What a great idea for the winter! Good luck with the competition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! I can't knit. I can't crochet. I love yarn. This is my dilemma (and if, like me, you were taught that the correct spelling is dilemNa, your teachers were apparently wrong!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails