Friday, August 27, 2010

Happiness Is...Hand Printed Fabrics

When I go shopping on Etsy one of my favorite treasure hunts is to look for hand printed fabrics. Small productions of fabric are so novel - I haven't seen it a million times. I love the big shot fabric designers too, like Amy Butler or Michael Miller, but I feel I have overexposed myself to their designs and need to see something fresh. Come with me and see some of my favorite finds on Etsy.

Green Olive Textiles located in Melbourne, Australia. 

"My Bike-Bits and Pieces Pack"
"Tribal-Screenprinted Fabric Bits and Pieces Pack"

Danielle Stewart Screen Printed Textiles located in Western Australia

Little Miss Quarter located in Great Britain


"Sheeps-Hand Printed Skinny Quarter"
"Toadstools V. 2-Hand Screen Printed Skinny Quarter"

Sarah Waterhouse-Hand Printed Textiles

"English Insults Fabric"
"Lime Green Birdcage Fabric"

Melissa Bombardiere located in Australia

"Pollen Design-Hand Screen Printed Fabric"
"Belbird Design-Hand Screen Printed Fabric"

Bookhou at Home located in Toronto, Ontario
"Pussy Willow Fat Quarter"
"Grass Fat Quarter"

Bespoke Uprising located in Ontario
"Blue Jars Fat Quarter"
"Organic Power Lines Fat Quarter"

You too can do your own treasure hunt go to Etsy.com type "screen printed fabric" into search bar, select "supplies" from the drop down menu and Voila! Share with me YOUR favorites!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails