Thursday, May 27, 2010

What is Making Me Happy-Right Now

Lately I have had the urge to knit socks. I have not knit a pair of socks before, not because I thought I couldn't do it, I just felt that I would not have the patience to work with such light weight yarn. I grabbed some yarn from my stash and got to work on a basic sock pattern I found on Ravelry. I knit up one sock in two days and started the second. I still have that second sock on the needles 'cause I have been pretty busy with work knitting, so it'll be on hold. For now I am really enjoying checking out the array of hand dyed sock yarns on Etsy.

Have a look with me at some of my favorites:

Black Sheep Dyeworks Superwash Merino Wool in Aegean Multi 
Yarnbreath's Merino Silk sockweight yarn
Colorful Yarn Creation's Aztec fingering weight yarn


Fibre Optic's Radio No. 61 Traditional Hand Paint Foot Notes Sock Yarn


Grant Creek Yarn's Persimmon Hand Dyed Fingering (Sock) Yarn, Superwash Merino Wool and Nylon


Lampyridae's Alpaca/Cashmere/Silk sock yarn

Knitting Like Crazy's Witchy Superwash Merino Sock Yarn

Hope you enjoyed!
-LadeeBee

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails